Sunday, July 6, 2008

School Days Come And Go

I start school in one week so right now im getting all my new shoes and new clothes all ready and stuff. I'm SO BUSY!!! I have this teacher named Mrs. Lauderdale and people say shes strict so ill have to find out and see. My friends and I are going to be in different classes so we are all sad :'-( I think i still remember what we said when we figured out when we were all in different classes:
Me: "I got Mrs Lauderdale.

Abby: I got Mrs Booth! LOL this will be confusing now because we both have the same last name

Gabby: I got Mrs or Ms. Arnold. Awwwww were going to be in different classes

All: Cry Cry Sob Sob Sniff Sneeze Cough Sigh (Me:) i got to go to the bathroom lol

Yup i had to ruin the crying and the sobing. Well i gotta go May The Force Be With You!

Hugs and loads of talking

1 comment:

Little Bee said...

- cry - Sorry, I can't help it LOL


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com