Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm Back!

I'm back from Chicago!My puppy ♥ Chicago so much that when we left and kept on howling the intire way home. -_- We drove from Arizona to Chicago imagine that having a dog right in your ear howling that long!!My friend - http://my-pink-ink.blogspot.com - took care of my cat Lani (like from surfs up hehe ) I was going to ask my other friend she calls herself "Bob" .-. (don't ask my why) but she is is going to Hawaii which is my HOME TOWN but of course my dad got promoted to a job in Tucson,Arizona and then we moves from nice and cool (sometimes hot) Hawaii :) to Always Hot and Hadly gets snow Arizona!!!! @_@ <(confused) well i have to go Byes
Hugs and Loads of Talking

1 comment:

Marissa @ Life is Fantasmic said...

yay Lani! i ♥ surf's up!!! just ask bee... she will tell you :)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com